The CARB-STEEL Black Oval 30kN triple locker is the ideal carabiner for slacklining. Extremely strong, exceptionally easy to use, auto-locking and most importantly toothless! And how good do they look!
Black Steel Oval 30kN triple locker
The CARB-STEEL Black Oval 30kN triple locker is the ideal carabiner for slacklining. Extremely strong, exceptionally easy to use, auto-locking and most importantly toothless! And how good do they look! ANSI, CSA and CE approved!
The Oval autolocking toothless design makes it easy to clip and unclip and helps to reduce the risk of damage to your webbing.
They are perfect for use as connections in your pulleys, anchors bolts, rope backups or in combination with steel rings for a line locker.
Feel safe! Go Big! Make your rig BOMBER with these beautiful steel carabiners!
- Minimum Breaking Strengths (locked & straight loading): 30kN
- Minimum Breaking Strengths (locked & cross loaded on gate): 16kN
- Minimum Breaking Strengths (unlocked): 8kN
- Gauge: 1.11cm (1/16″)
- Outer diameter: 11.1cm (4 3/8″)
- Inner diameter: 10cm (3 15/16″)
- Weight: 248g
- Certifications: CSA Z259.12; ANSI Z359.1-2007/Z359.12-2009; CE EN32:2004
- Straight 1 directional pull recommended
- Connections in pulley sets
- Connection to anchor hanger bolts
- Static line locker – In combination with steel rings
- Rope Backup connection
- Primitive Kit Setup
- Carabiner Replacement
- Quicklink Replacement
- Much more
ONLY USE WHEN LOCKED – Always inspect your equipment for damages. Always work within the workling limits of the equipment. Use only as intended. Slacklining and Highlining can be dangerous, slacklifeBC is void of liability for any injuries that may occur during use of the equipment.
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 3 cm|